Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing Saudi Arabia is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join the HR team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The incumbent will be a member of the International Human Resources Team in the IMEA region, providing HR support to all Boeing employees in Saudi Arabia and report to the KSA Senior HR Manager.
– Partners closely with the Boeing business/function leaders to understand their business strategies and plans for KSA.
– Consults with leaders to determine the impact of human resource policies and processes on business plans.
– Represents the business/functions requirements and country specificities during the development and implementation of new or revised global, regional and country specific human resource strategies, plans and/or policies and processes.
– Follows closely country employment legislation and labor market evolution in order to ensure compliance and competitiveness.
– Provides local expertise in specialized areas such as compensation and benefits for the development of relevant policies, processes and services.
– Supports recruitment activities in collaboration with leadership and staffing team.
– Tracks and analyzes staffing and diversity strategy performance and recommends or implements corrective solutions.
– Conducts the research and analysis necessary to counsel business leaders on a wide range of HR matters.
– Advises leaders on the interpretation and application of human resource processes and policies.
– Coaches leaders on individual and team relationship and HR management matters.
– Deploys and administers human resources programs policies practices and processes, e.g. salary review and performance management.
– Makes recommendations for improvement as appropriate is an employee advocate. Investigates employee concerns or complaints, develops resolutions, and counsel’s employees on a wide spectrum of matters including career and development opportunities.
– Conducts employee investigations, tracks and monitors case activities.
– Participates on special projects or teams as needed to review and improve on current HR processes and policies.
– Supports the Senior HR Manager in any other activities as required and act as his representative when he is absent.
– Some travelling will be required within the region and to the US.
Skills & Requirements
– Ability to organize, prioritize, and structure tasks and information.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in English and Arabic.
– Subject-matter expertise in general and KSA specific HR policies, practices and employment legislation.
– Willingness and ability to make decisions and work in a team environment.
– Computer literate covering MS office suite.
This position will be part of Boeing International. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national. Benefits and pay will be determined at the local level and are not part of the Boeing U.S. based payroll, and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable KSA law.