Customer Experience Director should help deliver the benefits of Alrajhi Takafuls offerings to potential clients through an integrated suite of transformational initiatives. The role will define Customer Experience Strategy, and design and implement differentiated cross-channel branded customer experiences and treatments to drive competitive differentiation and financial results for our clients. The Customer Experience Director will also resolve issues related to assessing how the sales, marketing and service entities work together with operations to deliver a seamless consistent customer experience at every touch point. In addition, the Customer Experience Director will use fact-based analysis and diagnostic techniques to develop the insights that will allow clients to optimize their marketing strategies, link those strategies to tactics, manage resource allocations and identify marketing outcomes.
• Working with Alrajhi Takfaul departments to define a future state vision for the cross-channel customer experience, and developing strategies aligned to that vision.
• Work with Alrajhi Takaful departments to understand/define/refine the customer segments and develop “treatments”, based on insight into customer behaviors and propensities. Translate treatments into business rules that define how each type of interaction should be handled for each customer segment.
• Work with Alrajhi Takaful departments to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Analyzing “voice of the customer” (VOC) and behavioral information to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors.
• Designing customer experiences (CE), that reflect the client’s customer strategy, enhance satisfaction, and are profitable for the client.
• Translating high level experience design into specific treatments which customers will receive for each type of interaction, across channels and throughout their relationship.
• Executing CE assessments and gap analyses (VOC, Best Practices, Competitive)
• Producing the CE Life Cycle and touch-point Maps and Interaction Occasions.
• Operational or strategic exposure to contact centers
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Marketing strategy experience
• Market Research skills with survey results and analysis
• Value Proposition creation
• Customer Experience definition
• Customer Segmentation techniques
• MBA desirable
Business & Marketing