As a Local Division Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Representing the Global Division in the Country and lead Local Division Sales on behalf of the Product Business Units to grow geographic coverage and channel penetration and support the System Business Unit to implement the strategy and actions in the country.
2. Leading customer collaboration initiatives across the Country to support profitable growth for the Division.
3. Aligning initiatives with the Group and Division strategy to execute locally.
4. Overseeing Region Distribution Center if located in the country, upon request from Global BU organizations, provide support to manage local factories and to deploy the Global BU strategies.
5. Implementing the Global Division and BU strategy in the Country and ensure business development and sales growth in the domestic market. Providing input to Global Division and BU strategy.
6. Ensuring achievement of established targets, through over sighting and defining of improvement in actions as needed. Focusing on achievement of Total Demand Orders (ABB and 3rd Party), Gross Margin %, Operating Cash Flow, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Cross-Division New Orders and Sales, General & Admin Cost.
7. Assuring profitable growth in the country by maximizing geographic coverage and channel penetration, as well as focusing on industry segments in the domestic market.
8. Employing customer focused collaboration (cross-Division, cross-Business Units), raising awareness and ensuring appropriate action towards market opportunities in conjunction with the Global BU Marketing & Sales function and the Group Account Management organization.
9. Building and maintaining strong personal relationships with existing customers to ensure high satisfaction level and developing new customers to generate growth. Strengthening customers’ perception of a division that is easy to do business with.
10. Driving, Marketing & Sales in the domestic market, including product launches. Driving sales efficiency and effectiveness locally. Ensuring a balanced growth through all Product Lines/Product Groups and Business Units.
11. Creating demand through technical promotion, providing solutions and a value base selling approach.
12. Leading local Logistics to deliver according to customer expectations.
13. Supporting division consolidation of local warehouses into Region Distribution Centers.
14. Guaranteeing agreed service levels are maintained through efficient business and support function in back-end sales, as well as shared platforms.
15. Applying Health and Safety (HSE) and business compliance standards and regulations in the country on behalf of the Division and in the area of responsibility. Personally live the ABB values and Group standards. Supporting the Global BU in their Local Business Unit responsibility for the same.
16. Executing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and share functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization. Ensuring the correctness of the division financial statement reported in the country by the Local Business Units (LBUs) and the Local Division functions.
17. Affirming that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed. Building an effective, capable and high performing organization. Developing talent, appoint managers and review effectiveness.
Ideally you’ll hold a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in an Electrical Engineering, with minimum 10 – 15 years of experience.
Having complete knowledge in low voltage switchgear and low voltage products (Low voltage circuit breakers, Low voltage panels), with good understanding of competitor products.
Fluent in English communication (Spoken and Written),
with good presentation skills is required.
In addition to above you should have Leadership, Managerial and Team management skills.
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.