Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use and develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel’s Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for our valuable gusts to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
For The Executive Office
Executive secretary’s Duties:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
To personally greeting all internal/external guests, offering support and directing enquiries
To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
To administer the day-to-day operation of the Executive Office
To prioritize all telephone calls, in-person visitors and scheduling appointments
To provide all office administration duties such as written correspondence, mail, photocopying and ordering office supplies
To maintain confidential filling system for correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the General Manager’s office
To complete and circulate meeting minutes as required
To assist departmental leaders in completing special projects as required
To follow departmental policies and procedures
To follow all safety policies
Other duties as assigned
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY:
To follow the Hotel set Safety standards, and adhere to all rules and regulations as set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and to take reasonable care at work so as not to put self or others at unnecessary risk.
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Previous experience in an Administrative role required.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
• Must be able to type 25 words per minute.
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset.
• Previous hotel experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Highly responsible & reliable.
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Frequent sitting throughout shift.
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, walking.
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.