مهندس رقمي الجبيل
· Develop and execute a digitalization roadmap program for SASREF.
· Oversee implementation of standard solutions based on best practices.
· Identify, evaluate, select, pilot, roll out and support new emerging technologies for SASREF.
· Provide integrated and specialized technical solutions for operations and engineering challenges.
· Develop functional and system integration for different application in SASREF (e.g. SORA, DCS and ERP).
· Explore and evaluate existing and new application vendors and system integrators for refinery digitalization.
· Perform a business case study for refinery digitalization based on return value, and prepare presentations and/or reports to management.
· Demonstrate superb interpersonal communication skills, particularly where technical information must be conveyed in a clear and convincing way.
· Process plants for the Hydrocarbon Industry.
· Hydrocarbon Industry Business Process Managements, work processes and associated workflow for production management.
· He will have technological knowledge of commercial-off-the-shelf applications and vendor products related to refinery digitization solutions that includes but not limited to knowledge on the general architecture of the technologies, database repositories, descriptions of functions, system logics, modules, and data transfers, native user interface, interface and integration techniques with DCS and 3rd party systems.
· ISA 95 Model Architecture and its associated five core function, namely; Manufacturing Operation Management (MOM) ISA 95 modelling decomposed five core functions, [i.e. Production Operation Management (POM), Quality Operation Management (QOM), Inventory Operation Management (IOM), Maintenance, Reliability & Integrity (MRI) and Compliance Regulatory Management (CRM) for safety, Environmental and hazard.
· Eight sub-functions of the ISA 95 model namely; definition, resourcing, scheduling, data collection, tracking, dispatching, execution and performance
· Good level of knowledge in smart manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), intelligent devices, intelligent machines, intelligent systems, smart grid, and Industry 4.0’s cyber-physical.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
· Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
· Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
· Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
· No personal injury or injury to a third party.
· No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
· A minimum of 8 years’ professional experience in the field explained in key accountability
· The candidate should have a successfully experience in SAP implementation.
· The candidate should be Knowledgeable in Refinery & Petrochemical Business processes, industry benchmarking and international standards
للتقديم اضغط هنا
مهندس رقمي الجبيل